The Series 940 Fixed Indoor Air Quality Monitor is a pumped monitor compatible with ozone or VOC gas sensors as well as a temperature and humidity sensor, if required. Its pumped design means the Series 940 is capable of measuring gas in remote locations such as a duct or separate room. A filter can also be installed on the inlet which will extend the life of the sensor when used in dusty environments. The sensor is housed in a robust IP65/NEMA 4 rated water resistant enclosure protecting it from water damage. There is also the option to include an integrated display for reporting real-time gas concentrations.
The Series 940 outputs are designed to measure and control gas concentrations and communicate to a variety of hardware systems. The monitor can operate in three ways:
- As a relay controller via the integrated relays and user configurable set points to control an external device such as an ozone generator or initiate an alarm.
- As a gas transmitter via the 4-20 mA output which allows connection to a PLC or current sensing device to provide gas concentration information for applications such as health and safety monitoring.
- As a monitoring network via the RS485 digital output to enable gas monitoring at several indoor locations with information being logged to a central point.
The Series 940 monitor is easy to install due to the lightweight enclosure and provided wall mounting kit. It requires a 24V power supply which is user supplied to allow flexibility in locations it can be installed. The sensor heads are simple to replace and can be sent back to Aeroqual for recalibration. The sensor heads available with the S940 Fixed Gas Monitor can be found under the sensors tab.
There is also free to download configuration and networking software available under the downloads tab. The configuration software allows for quick and easy configuration of the alarm and control set points. The networking software can be used to log data from a network of monitors to a single PC.
- Series 940 monitor base
- 4-20mA analog output
- RS485 digital output
- Low alarm, High alarm, Control and Diagnostic external signal functions
- Integrated relays
- Ozone or VOC sensor head with calibration certificate
- 5 microns, hydrophobic inlet filter
- Wall mounting kit
- Temperature and relative humidity sensor (Optional)
- Integrated display (Optional)