We are listening to the market and so the AQM60 continues to evolve to a better product with more options. Some of the notable recent improvements to note are:
- The sampling inlet has been moved to the top with a new inlet design allowing more options for mounting
- A single sampling pump (formerly 4-5) is now incorporated for reduced power consumption and increased reliability
- Option for a Vaisala WXT520 weather station to provide data on wind speed/direction, rainfall, hail, T/H, etc
- Incorporation of a MOXA IP Modem for easy set up and configuration and increased reliability for remote access
- Version 6 software enabling the monitoring of up to 20 parameters (previously 14) so more modules can be monitored and more data and information can be captured
Carl has been responsible for growth at Aeroqual since 2012. In practice this means wearing many hats – sales, marketing, digital/IT, product, support, and technical services. He has deep experience in commercialising new technology and scaling up sensor tech companies.