We are listening to the market and so the AQM60 continues to evolve to a better product with more options. Some of the notable recent improvements to note are:
- The sampling inlet has been moved to the top with a new inlet design allowing more options for mounting
- A single sampling pump (formerly 4-5) is now incorporated for reduced power consumption and increased reliability
- Option for a Vaisala WXT520 weather station to provide data on wind speed/direction, rainfall, hail, T/H, etc
- Incorporation of a MOXA IP Modem for easy set up and configuration and increased reliability for remote access
- Version 6 software enabling the monitoring of up to 20 parameters (previously 14) so more modules can be monitored and more data and information can be captured
Carl, Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer, has been responsible for growth at Aeroqual since 2012. In practice this means wearing many hats – sales, marketing, digital/IT, product, support, and technical services. He has deep experience in commercialising new technology and scaling up sensor tech companies.