The Series 930 Fixed VOC Monitor is a flexible monitor compatible with four different types of VOC sensor as well as a temperature and humidity sensor, if required. The sensor is housed in a robust IP65/NEMA 4 rated water resistant enclosure protecting it from water damage. There is also the option to include an integrated display for reporting real-time VOC concentrations and/or an optional strobe and siren kit which can be configured to activate to a user defined set point.
The Series 930 VOC monitor outputs are designed to measure VOC concentrations and communicate to a variety of hardware systems. The monitor can operate in three ways:
- As a relay controller via the integrated relays and user configurable set points to control an external device or initiate an alarm.
- As a VOC transmitter via the 4-20 mA output which allows connection to a PLC or current sensing device to provide VOC concentration information for applications such as health and safety monitoring.
- As a VOC network via the RS485 digital output to enable VOC monitoring at several indoor locations with information being logged to a central point.
The Series 930 Fixed VOC Monitor is easy to install due to the lightweight enclosure and provided wall mounting kit. It requires a 24V power supply which is user supplied to allow flexibility in locations it can be installed. The sensor heads are simple to replace and can be sent back to Aeroqual for recalibration. The sensor heads available with the S930 monitor can be found under the sensors tab.
There is also free to download configuration and networking software available under the downloads tab. The configuration software allows for quick and easy configuration of the alarm and control set points. The networking software can be used to log data from a network of monitors to a single PC.
- Series 930 monitor base
- 4-20mA analog output
- RS485 digital output
- Low alarm, High alarm, Control and Diagnostic external signal functions
- Integrated relays
- VOC sensor head with calibration certificate
- Wall mounting kit
- Temperature and relative humidity sensor (Optional)
- Integrated display (Optional)
- Configurable strobe and siren kit (Optional)
If you have a question about this product, it may be covered in the FAQs section.
These cover the most common questions you may have when deciding if this is the right product solution for your air monitoring requirements.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please get in touch and our team will respond within 48 hours.