The Series 900 Fixed Indoor Air Quality Monitor is a flexible monitor compatible with a wide range of gas sensors suited for indoor applications. The monitor can also be configured with a temperature and humidity sensor, if required. It is designed to measure and control gas concentrations and communicate to a variety of hardware systems. The indoor air quality meter can operate in three ways:
- As a relay controller with user configured set points to control an external device such as an ozone generator or initiate an alarm.
- As a gas transmitter via the 4-20 mA output which allows connection to a PLC or current sensing device to provide gas concentration information for applications such as health and safety monitoring.
- As a monitoring network via the RS485 digital output to enable gas monitoring at several indoor locations with information being logged to a central point.
The S900 Indoor Air Quality Meter is lightweight, discrete and easily wall mountable. It requires a 12V power supply which is user configured to allow flexibility in the locations it can be installed. The sensor heads are simple to replace and can be sent back to Aeroqual for recalibration. The sensor heads available with the S900 Indoor Air Quality Meter can be found under the sensors tab.
There is also free to download configuration and networking software available under the downloads tab. The configuration software allows for quick and easy configuration of the alarm and control setpoints. The networking software can be used to log data from a network of monitors to a single PC.
- Series 900 Monitor Base
- 4-20mA analog output
- RS485 digital output
- Low alarm, High alarm, Control and Diagnostic external signal functions
- Gas sensor head with calibration certificate
- Wall mounting kit
- Temperature and relative humidity sensor (Optional)