Real-time BTEX / Benzene monitor without need for carrier gas bottles.
For the first time, a real-time BTEX monitor, able to measure down to 1 part-per-billion levels, in a highly compact monitor no bigger than a small suitcase.
The BTEX monitor gives accurate and specific measurement for Benzene, Ethylbenzene, Toluene, and Xylene. Individual measurements are recorded on the instrument and transmitted to the user through the browser-based software interface.
The BTEX analyzer comes fully integrated into Aeroqual’s AQS / AQM air monitoring hardware and software platform. This means BTEX and other air pollutants of concern can be monitored all in one integrated unit.
The BTEX analyzer is a micro gas chromatograph for real time environment monitoring of aromatic VOCs. Compact and reliable, it doesn’t need any carrier gas bottle and is fully compliant with EN14662-3:2015.
The BTEX analyzer combines Micro-Electro-Mechanical-System (MEMS) microfluidics for selective pre-concentration and GC separation, and peak quantification with a miniaturized Photo-ionization detector (PID). BTEX in the gas sample is physically separated using a proprietary micro column on chip.
The key breakthrough is removal of the need for carrier gas cylinders to perform the analytical sequence. This greatly reduces the footprint required and makes set up and relocation easy. New long-lifetime PID lamps allow for maintenance-free operation periods up to 6 months.
Integrated into the AQS / AQM platform, the BTEX analyzer can be used together with meteorological sensors and other sensor-based analyzer modules from Aeroqual such as for particulate matter (TSP, PM10, PM2.5, PM1), ozone (O3), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), sulphur dioxide (SO2) etc.
- Weatherproof lockable IP65 enclosure with integrated aluminium solar shields
- Gas Inlet: Teflon, glass-coated stainless steel tubing, stainless steel fittings
- Gas Sampling System (brushless DC pump, sampling system)
- Real-time BTEX analyser
- 100-250V AC power supply and 12V DC input
- Pole and wall mount brackets
- Communications: Ethernet, WIFI
- Embedded PC (Intel Atom, 1.6GHz, dual core, 2GB RAM, 32GB SSD hard drive)
- Aeroqual Connect instrument operating software
- Aeroqual Cloud web-based software for 2-way connection
- Documentation (Hard Copy: User Guide, Calibration Certificate; Soft Copy on USB stick)
- Manufacturer’s Standard 12 month Warranty
- Unlimited access to Aeroqual’s Online Training System