*Note: This product is currently only available in North America*
For the first time, a real-time BTEX monitor, able to measure down to 1 part-per-billion levels, in a highly compact monitor and without the need for carrier gas bottles.
AQM BTEX is an all-in-one premium air monitoring solution that combines best in class BTEX sensing technology with near reference particulate and gas measurement available in the rugged AQM hardware and software system.
The BTEX analyzer comes fully integrated into Aeroqual’s AQM air monitoring hardware and software platform. This means BTEX and other air pollutants of concern can be monitored all in one integrated unit.
The BTEX analyzer is a micro gas chromatograph for real-time environmental monitoring of aromatic VOCs. Compact and reliable, it doesn’t need any carrier gas bottle.
The BTEX analyzer combines Micro-Electro-Mechanical-System (MEMS) microfluidics for selective pre-concentration, GC separation, and peak quantification with a miniaturized photo-ionization detector (PID). BTEX in the gas sample is physically separated using a proprietary microcolumn on a chip.
The key breakthrough is the removal of the need for carrier gas cylinders to perform the analytical sequence. This greatly reduces the footprint required and makes set up and relocation easy. New long-lifetime PID lamps allow for maintenance-free operation periods up to 6 months.
Integrated into the AQM platform, the BTEX analyzer can be used together with meteorological sensors and other sensor-based analyzer modules from Aeroqual such as for particulate matter (TSP, PM10, PM2.5, PM1), ozone (O3), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), sulfur dioxide (SO2) etc.
The Real-Time BTEX / Benzene Monitor includes:
- Weatherproof lockable IP65 enclosure with integrated aluminum solar shields
- Gas Inlet: Teflon, glass-coated stainless steel tubing, stainless steel fittings
- Gas Sampling System (brushless DC pump, sampling system)
- Real-time BTEX analyzer
- 100-250V AC power supply and 12V DC input
- Thermal Management System: Danfoss compressor, heater, and TMS controller
- Embedded PC (Intel Celeron N3350, 1.1GHz, dual core, 4GB RAM, 32GB SSD hard drive), Debian Linux Operating System
- Communications: WIFI, Ethernet (LAN) Optional Modem: Cellular IP 3G HSPA or 4G LTE
- Aeroqual Connect instrument operating system
- Aeroqual Cloud instrument monitoring, management, and technical support via secure cloud servers, accessed via a web browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- External Temperature & Humidity Sensor (-40 to 120°C; 0-100% RH)
- Pole and wall-mount brackets
- Documentation (Hard Copy: User Guide, Log Book; Soft Copy on a USB stick)
- Manufacturer’s Standard 12 month Warranty
- Free unlimited access to Aeroqual’s online training system