The Series 900 Fixed VOC Monitor is a flexible monitoring unit compatible with four types of VOC sensor as well as a temperature and humidity sensor, if required. It is designed to measure and control ozone concentrations and communicate to a variety of hardware systems. The monitor can operate in three ways:
- As a relay controller with user configured set points to control an external device or initiate an alarm.
- As a VOC transmitter via the 4-20 mA output which allows connection to a PLC or current sensing device to provide VOC concentration information for applications such as health and safety monitoring.
- As a VOC monitoring network via the RS485 digital output to enable ozone monitoring at several indoor locations with information being logged to a central point.
The S900 Fixed VOC Monitor is lightweight, discrete and easily wall mountable. It requires a 12V power supply which is user configured to allow flexibility in the locations it can be installed. The sensor heads are simple to replace and can be sent back to Aeroqual for recalibration. The sensor heads available with the S900 Fixed VOC Monitor can be found under the sensors tab.
There is also free to download configuration and networking software available under the downloads tab. The configuration software allows for quick and easy configuration of the alarm and control setpoints. The networking software can be used to log data from a network of monitors to a single PC.
- Series 900 Monitor Base
- 4-20mA analog output
- RS485 digital output
- Low alarm, High alarm, Control and Diagnostic external signal functions
- VOC sensor head with calibration certificate
- Wall mounting kit
- Temperature and relative humidity sensor (Optional)