Indoor Air Quality Test Kit (Pro)
The Indoor Air Quality Test Kit (Pro) is for consultants and air quality professionals who want a full set of tools to measure indoor pollutants.
The Indoor Air Quality Test Kit (Pro) features Aeroqual’s proven Series 500 portable monitor that can be used to measure a range of pollutants by simply swapping the sensor heads for the pollutant you wish to monitor. The kit includes the following sensors: particulate matter sensor (PM2.5/PM10), three indoor pollutant gas sensors (CO, CO2, VOC), and a combined temperature and relative humidity sensor.
Now you can get a better understanding of the indoor air using instruments tried and proven by researchers and air quality professionals around the world.
- Series 500 Monitor base including: LCD digital display, Lithium battery and charger, in-built datalogger, monitor to USB cable, PC software.
- Particulate Matter Sensor PM10 / PM2.5
- Carbon Monoxide Sensor 0-100ppm
- Carbon Dioxide Sensor 0-5000ppm
- PID Sensor 0-2000ppm
- Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Large Carry Case
If you have a question about this product, it may be covered in the FAQs section.
These cover the most common questions you may have when deciding if this is the right product solution for your air monitoring requirements.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please get in touch and our team will respond within 48 hours.