Indoor Portable Monitor Pro Kit
The Indoor Portable Monitor Pro Kit is for consultants and air quality professionals who want a full set of tools to measure indoor pollutants.
The Indoor Pro Kit features Aeroqual’s proven Series 500 portable monitor that can be used to measure a range of pollutants by simply swapping the sensor heads for the pollutant you wish to monitor. The kit includes the following sensors: particulate matter sensor (PM2.5/PM10), three indoor pollutant gas sensors (CO, CO2, VOC), and a combined temperature and relative humidity sensor.
Now you can get a better understanding of the indoor air using instruments tried and proven by researchers and air quality professionals around the world.
- Series 500 Monitor base including: LCD digital display, Lithium battery and charger, in-built datalogger, monitor to USB cable, PC software.
- Particulate Matter Sensor PM10 / PM2.5
- Carbon Monoxide Sensor 0-100ppm
- Carbon Dioxide Sensor 0-5000ppm
- PID Sensor 0-2000ppm
- Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Large Carry Case