SM70 Fixed Indoor Air Quality Monitor
Our SM70 Fixed Indoor Air Quality Monitors are low cost and feature-packed designed for a wide range of indoor and industrial applications. The gas monitors come with an integrated LCD display, RS232 and RS485, 0-5V outputs and audible alarm, which can be configured to a user defined set point. They also come with a 12VDC power supply that plugs directly into the monitor and mains power allowing for easy set up and installation.
The gas sensor board is factory set to one of three optional firmware settings to control the relay and alarm functionality:
- Alarm above (AA) – The relay is programmed to energise above your defined set point. Typical applications include health and safety alarm warning systems and switching external equipment on and off.
- Alarm below (AB) – The relay is programmed to energize below your defined set point. Typical applications include fail safe warning systems and control of an ozone generator.
- Control 10% (C10) – The relay is programmed to open and close ±10% within your defined control band. Typical applications include maintaining a specific gas concentration between user defined levels via the control of an external device e.g. an ozone generator.
The ozone sensors available for this product can be seen in the sensors tab. They use Aeroqual designed Gas Sensitive Semiconductor sensors for improved accuracy and measurement. The gas sensor modules can be easily replaced with a new module when calibration is due.
- LCD display
- 12VDC power adaptor
- Ozone sensor module with calibration certificate
- RS232 and RS485 digital output
- 0-5V analog output
- Internal piezo (85 db)
- Wall mounting tabs
Ozone Sensor Board 0-0.15ppm
Ozone Sensor Board 0-0.5ppm
Ozone Sensor Board 0-10ppm