The Series 900 Fixed Ozone Gas Detector is a flexible monitor compatible with 4 ranges of ozone sensor as well as a temperature and humidity sensor, if required. It is designed to measure and control ozone concentrations and communicate to a variety of hardware systems. The monitor can operate in three ways:
- As a relay controller with user configured set points to control an external device such as an ozone generator or initiate an alarm.
- As an ozone transmitter via the 4-20 mA output which allows connection to a PLC or current sensing device to provide ozone concentration information for applications such as health and safety monitoring.
- As an ozone network via the RS485 digital output to enable ozone monitoring at several indoor locations with information being logged to a central point.
The S900 Ozone Gas Detector is lightweight, discrete and easily wall mountable. It requires a 12V power supply which is user configured to allow flexibility in the locations it can be installed. The sensor heads are simple to replace and can be sent back to Aeroqual for recalibration. The sensor heads available with the S900 Fixed Ozone Monitor can be found under the sensors tab.
There is also free to download configuration and networking software available under the downloads tab. The configuration software allows for quick and easy configuration of the alarm and control setpoints. The networking software can be used to log data from a network of monitors to a single PC.
- Series 900 Monitor Base
- 4-20mA analog output
- RS485 digital output
- Low alarm, High alarm, Control and Diagnostic external signal functions
- Ozone sensor head with calibration certificate (requires specifying)
- Wall mounting kit
- Temperature and relative humidity sensor
If you have a question about this product, it may be covered in the FAQs section.
These cover the most common questions you may have when deciding if this is the right product solution for your air monitoring requirements.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please get in touch and our team will respond within 48 hours.