The Series 930 Fixed Ozone Monitoring Instrument is a flexible monitor compatible with 4 ranges of ozone sensor as well as a temperature and humidity sensor, if required. The sensor is housed in a robust IP65/NEMA 4 rated water resistant enclosure protecting it from water damage. There is also the option to include an integrated display for reporting real-time ozone concentrations and/or an optional strobe and siren kit which can be configured to activate to a user defined set point.
The Series 930 Ozone Monitoring Instrument outputs are designed to measure and control ozone concentrations and communicate to a variety of hardware systems. The monitor can operate in three ways:
- As a relay controller via the integrated relays and user configurable set points to control an external device such as an ozone generator or initiate an alarm.
- As an ozone transmitter via the 4-20 mA output which allows connection to a PLC or current sensing device to provide ozone concentration information for applications such as health and safety monitoring.
- As an ozone network via the RS485 digital output to enable ozone monitoring at several indoor locations with information being logged to a central point.
The Series 930 Ozone Monitoring Instrument is easy to install due to the lightweight enclosure and provided wall mounting kit. It requires a 24V power supply which is user supplied to allow flexibility in locations it can be installed. The sensor heads are simple to replace and can be sent back to Aeroqual for recalibration. The sensor heads available with the S930 monitor can be found under the sensors tab.
There is also free to download configuration and networking software available under the downloads tab. The configuration software allows for quick and easy configuration of the alarm and control set points. The networking software can be used to log data from a network of monitors to a single PC.
- Series 930 monitor base
- 4-20mA analog output
- RS485 digital output
- Low alarm, High alarm, Control and Diagnostic external signal functions
- Integrated relays
- Ozone sensor head with calibration certificate
- Wall mounting kit
- Temperature and relative humidity sensor (Optional)
- Integrated display (Optional)
- Configurable strobe and siren kit (Optional)