The AQS 1 is a compact air monitoring station designed to measure ambient ozone (O3) continuously and in real-time. Using Aeroqual’s patented sensor technology the AQS 1 delivers very accurate measurements at a price that is well below traditional ambient air monitoring equipment.
Air quality professionals and researchers use the AQS 1 to better understand the spatial and temporal distribution of ozone which is an important ‘criteria’ pollutant. Ozone formation and distribution is complex and strategies for reducing ozone must start with accurate mapping of the ozone problem. To date monitoring equipment has been too expensive to deploy at a scale large enough to map ozone across large areas.
The AQS 1 ultilizes Aeroqual’s industry leading GSS ozone sensor technology. As a result the monitor performs to Near Reference levels yet costs much less than comparable analyzers. It is also lightweight and can be installed and moved with ease.
The AQS 1 is a fully integrated monitor. Housed in a rugged, lockable weatherproof enclosure, it includes a pumped gas sampling system, an embedded PC and full software system for remote technical support, data management and analytics. The monitor is delivered as an all-in-one package, so you can be set up and monitoring in minutes.
The AQS 1 can be configured to measure particulate matter (TSP, PM10, PM2.5, PM1) and up to three gases (O3, NO2, VOCs) simultaneously. Because it is modular, you may order the unit with just ozone for example, and add PM or another gas at a later date (without returning to the factory). For specific applications, see our other pre-configured AQS 1 monitors: AQS 1 Construction, AQS 1 Remediation, AQS 1 Urban, AQS 1 Smog.
The AQS 1 is supported by a global distribution network, meaning you’re never too far from a skilled technician ready to provide assistance and spare parts. In addition Aeroqual’s online training system is free to all our customers, meaning you can become an expert on your AQS system before it even arrives.
Once the instrument operating system is installed, Aeroqual Connect lets you access data, assess performance and diagnose faults remotely (if you choose to give us access, we can help with that too). Aeroqual Cloud offers even greater levels of convenience with enhanced browsing speeds, multiple user management, fail-safe backup, email and SMS alerts and access to your data even when your instrument is offline.
In future we will add new gas modules to the AQS 1 – to register your interest please tell us about your application.
- Weatherproof lockable IP65 enclosure with integrated aluminium solar shields
- Gas Inlet: Teflon, glass-coated stainless steel tubing, stainless steel fittings
- Gas Sampling System (brushless DC pump, sampling system)
- Ozone (0-0.5 ppm O3) GSS gas module with integrated zero cycle
- Power and data interface for designated third party sensors and embedded PC
- Integrated power switch; Main, Off, Battery
- 100-260 Vac power supply
- Communications: WIFI, Ethernet (LAN) Optional modem: Cellular IP 3G HSPA or 4G LTE for USA only
- Embedded fanless PC (Intel Celeron® N3350, 1.1GHz, dual core, 4GB RAM, 32GB SSD hard drive), Ubuntu Linux Operating System
- Aeroqual Connect instrument operating system
- Aeroqual Cloud instrument monitoring, management and technical support via secure cloud servers, accessed via web browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari).
- Cloud standard features; configuration, calibration, diagnostics, remote technical support
- Cloud optional features; text (SMS) and email alerts, 3rd party sensor measurements, full data visualisation with charts, wind and pollution roses, data reporting with auto data export via FTP and API, full instrument event journal capture
- Pole and wall mount brackets
- Side mounted carry handle
- Documentation: Hard copy: Calibration Certificate; Soft Copy on USB stick: User Guide, Calibration Certificate
- Manufacturer’s Standard 12 month Warranty
- Unlimited access to the Aeroqual online learning system
If you have a question about this product, it may be covered in the FAQs section.
These cover the most common questions you may have when deciding if this is the right product solution for your air monitoring requirements.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please get in touch and our team will respond within 48 hours.
Ozone and PM2.5 monitoring: what you need to know
Ozone (O3) and Particulate Matter PM2.5 are a powerful combination to monitor together. Not only do they have serious health impacts individually, when put together they’re important contributors to photochemical smog – that thick, brown haze which blankets many polluted cities world-wide, especially in summer, and still, sunny days in winter.